HiB Cyclone Cool White LED Illuminated Inline Chrome Ceiling Fan
Brighten your bathroom and ventilate it properly with the high powered, yet quiet, HiB Cyclone illuminated ventilation system. At 32 decibels, the 210m3/hr extractor is designed to be heard just enough for you to know its working, while a high powered inline fan sucks the dampness and moisture of your bathroom away.
A gorgeous level of illumination provides a cool white lighting, provided by an automated 3 watt LED lamp. Both the lamp and the ventilation timers are adjustable, controlled remotely within the loft space and connected to the fascia and external wall grill by supplied flexible ducting.
Kit includes: Showerlight, inline fan, 3 metre flexible Ø10 ducting, external fixed grill & steel hose clamps.
• 210m3/hr inline ventilation fan
• Adjustable timer (2-30 minutes)
• Central LED cool white lamp (MR16 3 Watt LED)
• Chrome finish
• Includes full kit
• IPX4 Rated
• 2 year guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.