Emily 500mm Floorstanding Vanity Unit & Basin - Matt Stone Grey
Nothing prepared us for the sheer beauty of the Emily floorstanding vanity unit and basin. The sleek, contemporary matt stone finish adds an air of elegance to any room, whilst the FSC certified wood assures the durable quality. One internal shelf allows plenty of storage for your favourite products (remember to put them at the back to hide them from 'borrowers'!) whilst soft close door hinges reduce wear and tear and ensure the bathroom is kept quiet and tranquil.
Choose either a minimalist or mid-edged basin depending on your personal style. Contemporary and customisable - does it get any better than this? Of course it does! Both basins are made from high quality vitreous china and come with one pre-drilled tap hole for pairing with a mono basin mixer. Supplied fully assembled and easy to install, the Emily floorstanding unit is everything you need and more!
• Floor standing vanity unit and basin
• Finished in Matt Stone Grey
• Soft close door hinges - reduces daily wear and tear on your unit whilst remaining quiet
• Made in Britain from FSC certified wood - 18mm cabinet thickness
• One internal shelf
• Chrome plated strap handles included
• Supplied fully assembled - easy to install
• Shop the rest of the gorgeous Emily range below
• Tap, waste and bottle trap sold separately, please see our recommended extras
• Supplied with chrome handles, however the doors come un-drilled so you can pair with your choice of handle/knob
• Please note: there are small pre-drilled guide holes on the back of the door for the supplied handles
• 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
• Basin A - Mid-Edged 40mm Height Basin
• Basin B - Minimalist 18mm Height Basin
• Made from high quality Vitreous China
• Comes with 1 pre-drilled tap hole to pair with a mono basin mixer tap
• Full dimensions with Basin A - W510 x H905 x D390mm
• Full dimensions with Basin B - W505 x H883 x D395mm
||Matt Stone Grey
||Engineered Wood, Vitreous China
|No of Tap Holes
||1 Pre-drilled Tap Hole
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.