Crosswater Central Concealed Thermostatic 2 Outlet Shower Valve with Shower Handset
Investing in a high quality shower valve can totally transform your showering experience. Ditch the valves that change your shower from scalding hot to icy cold with the flush of a toilet. Ditch the valves that are stiff to move and difficult to find the right temperature. Invest in the Central Concealed Thermostatic 2 Outlet Shower Valve with Shower Handset by Crosswater.
With advanced thermostatic cartridges, your shower will remain within 1ºC of the temperature you set so you can enjoy a comfortable shower from start to finish. From Crosswater's luxury Dial range, this shower valve also has nifty push button technology so you can turn on/off your main shower and the included slimline shower handset with a gentle push of a button. What's more, once you've configured your perfect temperature, you won't have to fiddle around to find the right temperature each time making shower time that much easier and stress free.
Exquisitely made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish, your new shower valve is beautifully stylish and will no doubt help enhance the look and feel of your bathroom.
• 2 outlet on/off push button thermostatic shower valve with a single mode shower handset and shower hose
• Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
• Advanced thermostatic cartridge technology will minimise limescale build up, dramatically extending the life of your valve
• Featuring a high quality Ceramic Disc Cartridge that prolongs the life of your shower valve, makes using the valves smooth and easy, whilst being extremely reliable and durable
• Anti-scald function shuts down the flow of water if the cold water supply fails. The advanced thermostatic technology ensures the temperature is maintained within 1ºC of your set temperature
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar water pressure is recommended
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.