Butler & Rose Beatrice Brushed Brass Basin Mixer Tap
Finish off your traditional bathroom look with the Butler & Rose Beatrice basin mixer tap. With a mesmerising brushed brass finish and solid brass construction, this tap is far more than it appears. Ceramic disc technology prolongs the life of your tap whilst preventing unwanted drips, and the lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee means you can sleep easy knowing the Beatrice is of stellar quality and is of course totally stunning.
• Minimalist mono design
• Captivating brushed brass finish
• Durable brass construction
• Pairs perfectly with the rest of the Beatrice range
• Ceramic disc technology prolongs life and stops unwanted dripping
• Minimum water pressure of 0.2 bar required
• Waste not included, please see recommended extras
• Comforting lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee
||Butler & Rose
||Butler & Rose Beatrice
||Basin Mixer Taps
|Water Pressure (bar)
|No of Tap Holes
|Tap Head Style
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.