Burlington Victorian 56cm Basin with Pedestal
If you're looking for simple, uncomplicated design with bold features whilst still retaining period charm and character, the Victorian Basin with Pedestal by Burlington will certainly deliver. Featuring sleek angular lines and glistening white chunky ceramic, this basin pedestal will add a luxurious and opulent touch in your new bathroom. And at 56cm wide, it would be the perfect addition to a smaller bathroom or ensuite.
The soft curves of the basin alongside the strong, bold lines create beautiful design interest, there to make a statement in your new bathroom. Intricate molded detailing features throughout with a wonderfully spacious bowl giving you plenty of room to wash your hands. Well thought-out design continues with the elegant and unusual 3 hole overflow and Burlington branding for you to show off. Mounted on the wall, this basin sits on a beautifully chunky, silky white pedestal. You can even customise this basin to suit your perfect Burlington basin mixer tap, choosing either one, two or three tap holes. Burlington also offer a Regal pedestal option for those looking for a taller basin, adding an extra 6cm to the height making it more comfortable for those blessed with height!
• Victorian Basin and Pedestal Dimensions: W560 x D470 x H840mm. Weight: 27.7kg
• Victorian Basin and Regal Pedestal Dimensions: W560 x D470 x H900mm. Weight: 30.25kg
• Choose from 1, 2 or 3 tap holes
• Made from Vitreous China
• The overflow is to solve the issue of a dripping tap if the plug is left in; it is not designed to take a flowing tap
• Waste and Tap not included
• 25 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.