Burlington Edwardian 80cm Rectangular Basin with Pedestal
Inject sophisticated, traditional style into your bathroom with the Edwardian Rectangular Basin with Pedestal by Burlington. Perfect for larger family bathrooms, this Edwardian-inspired basin combines traditional bold ceramic with soft angular lines to create a contemporary piece that will help transform your bathroom into a luxurious retreat you can enjoy every day.
From the classically designed integrated backsplash, to the exquisitely designed molded detailing, and to the elegant 3 hole overflow, this spacious Edwardian rectangular basin is as practical as it is beautiful. Mounted on the wall, your basin will sit on the chunky square-bottomed feature pedestal, creating an eye catching feature point in your bathroom. You can even customise this basin to suit your perfect basin mixer tap, choosing either one, two or three tap holes. Burlington also offer a Regal pedestal option if you have a taller family, adding an extra 6cm to the height making it more comfortable to use.
• Edwardian Basin and Pedestal Dimensions: W800 x D510 x H900mm
• Edwardian Basin and Regal Pedestal Dimensions: W800 x D510 x H960mm
• Choose from 1, 2 or 3 tap holes
• Made from Vitreous China
• The overflow is to solve the issue of a dripping tap if the plug is left in; it is not designed to take a flowing tap
• Waste and Tap not included
• 25 year manufacturers guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.