Burlington Cleaver Radiator
Warm your fluffy towels and your traditional styled bathroom with the Cleaver Radiator by Burlington. Mounted on your bathroom wall this radiator is perfect if you're limited with bathroom floor space but still looking for a traditionally designed radiator. With horizontal rails, there will be plenty of space for you to warm your towels and clothes ready for when you step out of your bath or shower on a cold winters day. Made from high quality steel with a beautiful chrome finish and with a 10 year guarantee, you will be sure to enjoy this beautiful radiator for years to come.
• Dimensions D235 x W642 x H720
• Distance from wall to the rail: 110/235mm
• Plumbing pipe centres: 440mm
• BTU: 1102
• Made from Steel with Chrome finish
• This radiator should only be used on closed systems containing a rust inhibitor when connected to central heating systems.
• Operating pressure up to 8 bar. Maximum working temperature is 95°C
• Supplied with wall brackets and fittings
• Valves not included. Shown in pictures with Burlington Angled Valves, can be seen in the recommended extras
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
Please note: for the electric option, there will be additional charges and a slightly longer lead time, please call us to enquire
If you're looking to use this radiator as a dual fuel radiator, you must buy an element and t-piece (sold separately). Please see our recommended extras
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.