Vellamo Twist Wall Mounted Basin Mixer with Easy Plumb Installation Kit
Here at Drench, we would never let our customers settle for anything less than the best. We know how important luxury is to you and we’re here to show you exactly what you’ve been looking for: the Vellamo Twist Wall Mounted Basin Mixer.
Made from solid brass with an absolutely stunning chrome plated finish, the striking appearance speaks for itself. There’s also the ceramic disc cartridge that prevents excess dripping and leaking, alongside an adjustable slim aerator. Practical and aesthetically pleasing. It also comes with an easy plumb installation kit to make the fitting process much simpler.
Please Note: The minimum water pressure required for this tap is 1 bar and the maximum is 6 bar.
• Contemporary wall mounted basin mixer tap from the Vellamo Twist range
• Easy plumb installation kit included
• Made from solid brass with a Chrome plated finish
• Ceramic disc cartridge prevents excess dripping and leaking
• Neoperl aerator included
• Minimum water pressure required: 1 bar. Maximum 6 bar
• Complies with BS5412 and BS EN200 standards
• Projection: 186mm
• Basin waste sold separately - please see our recommended extras
• 10 year manufacturers guarantee
||Wall Mounted Basin Mixer Taps
|Water Pressure (bar)
|No of Tap Holes
|Tap Head Style
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 5 Bar (l/min)
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.