Vado Synergie Progressive Mono Basin Mixer With Waterfall Spout
Bring modern practicalities into your bathroom with the Synergie progressive mono basin tap from Vado. With a visually pleasing waterfall spout which gently flows into your basin, the Synergie incorporates contemporary style with helpful modern day water (and money) saving technology — everything you could want from a new bathroom tap !
The Synergie comes fitted with Vado's H2Eco water regulator, a fantastic water saving feature which is an extremely helpful, standard fitting. The regulator will control the flow of water to your tap without hindering pressure performance; this can then give you a potential saving of up to £360 on your utility bills in one year. Also featured is a handy progressive water cartridge which starts on a cold water setting for safety. Water pressure will gradually increase with temperature which you can control via the side lever with simple 90-degree turns. The protective chrome finish that the Syngerie presents looks stunning in modern bathrooms, and can withstand everyday use from splashes, it only needs to be wiped clean to restore it's high shine chrome finish.
Reduce your utility bills and carbon footprint without compromising on beautiful design with the Synergie basin mixer from Vado. /p>
• Single lever design
• Made from Brass with a Chrome finish
• Waterfall spout
• Comes with or without a Clic-clac waste
• Progressive ceramic cartridge
• H2Eco flow regulator (fitted as standard)
• 0.2 Bar minimum water pressure required
• WRAS approved
• 12 year guarantee
• Height 130mm
• Width 68.5mm
• Depth 139mm
• 0.5 Bar: 4.5 litres per minute
• 1.0 Bar: 6.5 litres per minute
• 2.0 Bar: 8.5 litres per minute
• 3.0 Bar: 10.5 litres per minute
• 4.0 Bar: 11 litres per minute
• 5.0 Bar: 11.5 litres per minute
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.