We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater MPRO Sliding Rail Shower Kit with Multi-Function Shower Handset
With three settings for a more customisable shower every morning, the slide rail also means you can adjust the height of your shower with one simple movement - so long, agonising tall vs short people bathroom debates! With an optional flow regulator included and a truly mesmerising choice of finishes, what more could you possibly need? Perhaps a 15 year manufacturer’s guarantee!
- Crosswater MPRO combines function and precision design to meet the exacting demands of a modern bathroom
- Striking choice of finishes: Brushed Brass, Matt Black, Brushed Stainless Steel, Brushed Bronze or Slate
- Brass construction
- Three settings
- White faced head
- 700mm rail height
- Wipe clean nozzles for easy cleaning
- Includes optional flow regulator
- Minimum water pressure required 0.5 bar
- Change height with a simple movement - slide up or down, twist and lock
- Product includes hose, handset, side rail and wall outlet
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee (subject to online registration - please click here)
|Shower Rail Kits
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Easy Clean Nozzles, Multifunction Water Flow
|Minimum Water PressureMore information
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.