We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the VOS Bath/Basin 250mm Spout - Brushed Brass
RRP £220 Was £153.99
If you’re after some extra reassurance, this sleek brushed brass basin/bath spout even comes with a rather comforting 15 year manufacturer’s guarantee, so you can rest easy knowing that VOS really have got quality covered.
- Stunning spout suitable to use with either a basin or bath
- Minimum water pressure: 0.5 bar
- Made from solid brass with a PVD finish
- Waste sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
- Width: 80mm
- Depth: 250mm
- Projection: 235 mm
|Type||Basin Spouts, Bath Spouts|
|Brand Range||VOS Brushed Brass|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Spout TypeMore information||Curved Spout|
Tap spouts are available in a variety of different styles which have an effect on both the look and function of your tap. Different spout types will have different heights and projections, so it’s important to choose one which will complement your basin or bath.
|Flow Rate at 0.5 Bar (l/min)||6.8|
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||8.3|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||11.5|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||14|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.