We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Vado Nebula Round Multi-Function Slide Rail Shower Kit
The slide rail measures 680mm in height and simply wall mounts in your shower enclosure for a secure and durable fixing. With an adjustable fixing function, you can easily retro fit this shower rail into your existing fixings, without the need to fill holes or replace your tiling. The chrome finish is neutral in design to suit various bathroom styles while being protective against rust caused by regular water splashes from everyday routines. Why not also add on Vado's H2Eco technology that will control and regulate the water flow to your shower head without hindering the performance or the design of the product.
This in turn can save you a potential £360 on your utility bills in just one year. It will also reduce your carbon footprint for an eco-conscious purchase.
- Shower kit comes with: 680mm sliding shower rail, 150cm smooth shower hose, and a 3 function push-button control shower handset with rub clean nozzles
- Shower handset functions: rain, intense rain, mist
- Chrome finish
- Adjustable fixing for easy retro fit
- H2Eco flow regulator (optional extra)
- 1.0 Bar minimum water pressure required
- 12 year guarantee
- WRAS approved
- Slide rail 680mm
- Shower hose 150cm
|Global Trade Item Number||5052120158319|
|Type||Shower Rail Kits|
|Brand Range||Vado Nebula|
|GuaranteeMore information||12 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Easy Clean Nozzles, Multifunction Water Flow|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.