We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Vado Aquablade Slimline Square 3 Function Shower Head
Using with a 3 outlet shower valve, you can choose the water blade function for a waterfall water flow, cascade for a rainfall water flow and a mix of both for a totally invigorating experience. Go on, treat yourself every day to a spa-like shower experience you'll love.
- Wall mounted fixed shower head
- Multi-functional pattern - Water blade, cascade shower or water blade and cascade shower
- Chrome finish
- 1 Bar minimum water pressure required
- 12 year guarantee
|Global Trade Item Number
|Fixed Shower Heads
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Multifunction Water Flow
|Minimum Water PressureMore information
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.