Simply wire into your mains electric and connect to a boost switch (sold separately).
Geometric in style, this radiator is made from premium Stainless Steel with a polished finish. Perfectly safe to use in your bathroom, this radiator complies with safety standards and comes with a 5 year guarantee for peace of mind.
- Dry electric element heated ladder rail
- Made from high quality 304 Stainless Steel with a durable polished finish
- 800 x 600mm
- Output: 83W
- 28mm square vertical rails with 18mm square horizontal rails
- This radiator has minimum depth from the wall whilst being able to fit into tight spaces whilst allowing plenty of room to hang and dry your towels
- Simply wire into your existing electrical circuit and choose to conceal the wiring or expose it depending on your preferences
- Energy efficient with a low wattage without compromising on heat output and comfort
- Rapid and responsive heat output
- Safe to use in bathroom environments
- Boost switch sold separately
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee
|Global Trade Item Number||5056257302041|
|Type||Dry Electric Towel Rails|
|Brand Range||Thermosphere Thermorail|
|GuaranteeMore information||5 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Finish||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Fuel SourceMore information||Electric|
|Heat Output (Watts)More information||83|
This is the source of fuel your radiator or towel rail will use to provide heat. Radiators will generate heat through central heating systems, electricity, or a combination of both with dual fuel.
These radiators will generate heat through the water pumped round your central heating system.
Electric radiators contain fluid heated by an electrical element. They plug into a socket or are wired directly into the mains.
Dual fuel radiators are able to run on both central heating and electric power. They contain a ‘summer’ heating element which will allow you to use your radiator in warmer months without needing to turn on your entire central heating system.
Watts is a measure of heat output used for electric radiators, with a higher watt figure meaning a higher heat output. Purchasing a radiator that has the correct wattage will ensure your room will be at a comfortable temperature without wasting energy.
By using our BTU Calculator,you can calculate the number of watts your radiator needs to adequately heat your room.