We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Thermosphere Thermorail Round Single Bar Heated Towel Rail
Beautifully curved, this heated towel bar can be used singularly or why use multiple rails to create a unique and stylish scheme. Using a dry electric element, these towel rails don't need to be plumbed into your central heating, and they don't need pre-filling with fluid. Simply install and control using a thermostat with your underfloor heating or a boost switch.
Made from premium grade Stainless Steel and using a low voltage of only 12V, these towel rails are extremely energy efficient and low cost to run. They're also quick to heat up and safe to use in bathrooms.
- Rounded single 12V towel rail
- Made from premium quality 304 Stainless Steel with a polished finish
- Two sizes available - 450 x 32 x 100mm / 632 x 32 x 100mm
- Output: 17W / 18W
- Dry electric element
- Energy efficient and low running costs
- Concealed wiring
- Safe to use in wet areas
- Use one or combine multiple rails for a stylish look
- Quick to heat up times
- Comes with: 1 x thermorail, mounting brackets (supplied inside bar), wall plugs, allen key and screws
- 12V transformer and boost switch sold separately
- IP44 rated
- Also available with a gold, matt black and brushed stainless steel finish - please contact our sales team here via live chat or email for prices and delivery estimates
- 5 year guarantee
- A 12V transformer is required for safe installation - see recommended extras - to work out how many transformers you need, simply add up the total power (W) of the rails you're installing
- Maximum distance to transformer: 2m
- Transform cable connections: 300mm long and can be extended if required
- This product should be installed on an RCD protected circuit and installed by a qualified professional electrician
|Type||Dry Electric Towel Rails, Single Towel Bars|
|Brand Range||Thermosphere Thermorail|
|GuaranteeMore information||5 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Finish||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Fuel SourceMore information||Electric|
This is the source of fuel your radiator or towel rail will use to provide heat. Radiators will generate heat through central heating systems, electricity, or a combination of both with dual fuel.
These radiators will generate heat through the water pumped round your central heating system.
Electric radiators contain fluid heated by an electrical element. They plug into a socket or are wired directly into the mains.
Dual fuel radiators are able to run on both central heating and electric power. They contain a ‘summer’ heating element which will allow you to use your radiator in warmer months without needing to turn on your entire central heating system.