We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Terma Heating Element KTX-4 Blue Controller - 4 Colours
- Available in 4 colours - Chrome, White, Black and Silver
- Designed to work with the Terma TS1 Element Probe to provide a fully functioning heating element
- Provides a choice of internal temperature from 30°C to 60°C or ambient room temperature from 15°C to 30°C
- 7 day timer
- Dryer function increases the heat for 2 hours and switches back to the previous mode
- Full operational control of the element via Bluetooth - simply download the Terma BlueLine app on your Android or iOS device
- 4 buttons - Dryer, Power, Temperature +/-
- IPX5 rated - read more about IP ratings and why they're essential in our Bathroom Electrical Zones blog
- 2 year guarantee
|GuaranteeMore information||2 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Love the elegance and style of a freestanding bath but wondering if you can have one in a small bathroom? Here’s everything you need to know.
Our Billy wall mounted vanity unit has caused quite a stir and for good reason! Functional, stylish and completely customisable. Take a closer look!
Showers upgrades are making our bathroom experience so much more exciting. Take a look at these 5 ways to upgrade your shower experience at home.
Don't let the current housing market bring you down. Here's 8 affordable home improvement ideas that are guaranteed to make you fall in love with your property again.
Have a look at this unusual trick that we recommend doing to cool down in a heatwave. It'll work, we promise! Plus our top 5 tips for surviving the hot weather.
Lofts can be difficult spaces to style due to low ceilings, cramped spaces and a lack of natural light. Luckily, our 3D bathroom designers have some great advice for how to work around awkwardly-shaped rooms to create the bathroom of your dreams.