We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Inox Slim Round Overhead Brushed Stainless Steel Fixed Shower Head
The Inox Stainless Steel Shower Head comes with 10 years manufacturer guarantee.
- Slim round overhead fixed shower head
- Brushed stainless steel and slim design, creates the luxe and modern look
- Made from pure stainless steel
- Minimum pressure required: 1 bar
- Dimensions: W300 x H56mm
- Shower arm and shower valve not included, please see our recommended extras for some great options
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
|Type||Fixed Shower Heads|
|Brand Range||Just Taps Inox|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Finish||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.