We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Inox Glide Ultra Slim Brushed Stainless Steel Fixed Shower Head
Functional and durable, this shower head comes with a lavish brushed stainless steel finish and 15 years manufacturer guarantee. Installation is effortless. All and all, a must have for any contemporary bathroom.
- Extra slim fixed shower head with rainfall spray
- Can be ceiling or wall mounted
- Ultra-thin design, perfect for those looking for the sleek and modern style
- Made from pure stainless steel with a brushed finish, which is anti-corrosive and anti-rusting
- Minimum pressure required: 1 bar
- WRAS approved
- Standard threaded ½" female connectors
- Dimensions: W300 x H60mm
- Shower arm and valve not included, please see our recommended extras for some great options
- 15 year manufacturers guarantee - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
|Fixed Shower Heads
|Just Taps Inox
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Brushed Stainless Steel
|Minimum Water PressureMore information
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.