We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Inox Brushed Stainless Steel Slim Round Fixed Shower Head
Inox Brushed Stainless Steel Slim Round Fixed Shower Head is beautiful, easy to install and comes with 15 years manufacturer guarantee.
- Create a statement with this slim round overhead fixed shower head
- Made from stainless steel with a brushed finish, ensures you that this product will remain rust and corrosion free
- Minimum pressure required: 1 bar
- Equipped with easy clean nozzles, simply rub the nozzles to loosen and remove any limescale build up
- Dimensions: W200 x H56mm
- Shower arm sold separately, please see our recommended extras for some great choices
- 15 year manufacturers guarantee - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
|Fixed Shower Heads
|Just Taps Inox
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Easy Clean Nozzles
|Brushed Stainless Steel
|Minimum Water PressureMore information
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.