We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Inox Brushed Stainless Steel Slide Rail with Single Function Hand Shower & Hose
Get the Inox Stainless Steel Slide Rail Kit today with 15 years manufacturer guarantee.
- Slide rail with a single function shower handset and hose
- Built from pure stainless steel with a brushed finish, which has anti- rust and anti-corrosion properties
- Made from pure stainless steel
- The slide rail has an easy to use lever to help you move the height of the shower to up to 600mm, perfect for the whole family
- Keep a clean and sleek look, the brushed stainless steel does not show any finger prints
- Dimensions: W52 x H600 x D75mm
- Shower valve not included, please see our recommended extras
- 15 year manufacturers guarantee - (subject to online registration - please click here for further details)
|Type||Shower Rail Kits|
|Brand Range||Just Taps Inox|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information||1 Outlet|
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Finish||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.2|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.