We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Ideal Standard i.life Straight Water Saving Bath - 1700 x 700mm & 1700 x 750mm
RRP £191 Was £139.99
- Beautiful single or double ended bath to choose from, perfect for adding a modern touch to your bathroom
- Made from high-quality reinforced cell cast acrylic sheet, known for its scratch resistant, lightweight and long lasting properties
- Water saving thanks to the lowered overflow to reduce the amount of water used to just 139 litres, whilst maintaining the internal space of the bath
- Available in a choice of 2 sizes- 1700 x 700mm single ended or 1700 x 750mm double ended
- This bath arrives with no pre-drilled tap holes, so why not pair this fabulous bath with one of our gorgeous taps - shop the range here
- Supplied with leg set
- Bath waste sold separately, check out our full range of wastes here
- Bath panels, bath end & fixing kit sold separately, please see our recommended extras for some great options
- 25 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Singled ended: L1695 x W695 x H540mm with a capacity of 139L
- Double ended: L1695 x W745 x H540mm with a capacity of 139L
- Bath thickness: 5mm
|Type||Single Ended Baths, Double Ended Baths|
|Brand Range||Ideal Standard i.life|
|GuaranteeMore information||25 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Bath ThicknessMore information||5mm|
|Capacity (ltr)More information||139|
Baths are available in a variety of different thicknesses. A bath with a greater thickness will usually be more robust and is likely to last longer. However, other factors such as material type will also affect this.
This figure is a guide to the size of your bathtub. The capacity shows the amount of water, in litres, your bath will be able to hold when full.
|Tap Holes||No Pre-Drilled Tap Holes|
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Have a look at this unusual trick that we recommend doing to cool down in a heatwave. It'll work, we promise! Plus our top 5 tips for surviving the hot weather.
Lofts can be difficult spaces to style due to low ceilings, cramped spaces and a lack of natural light. Luckily, our 3D bathroom designers have some great advice for how to work around awkwardly-shaped rooms to create the bathroom of your dreams.
Slipper roll top baths are a fantastic way to add luxury to your bathroom. In this article we take you through our customer favourite roll top and slipper baths to help you bring the elegant look to your home.
Investing in a new bath will not only give your bathroom a fresh new look but it will also transform your daily ritual into a relaxing retreat that soothes and unwinds you at the end of the day.