We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Harbour Clarity Brushed Brass Slide Rail Shower Kit with Shower Handset & Hose
- Modern slide rail kit
- Stunning Brushed Brass finish
- Kit includes: brass shower handset with easy clean nozzles, 1.5m PVC shower hose & adjustable brass handset holder
- Slide rail crafted from stainless steel
- Minimum water pressure required: 1.0 bar
- Outlet elbow and shower valve sold separately, please see our recommended extras
- Covered by a 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Height: 806mm
- Width: 96mm
- Depth: 70mm
Shop the Harbour Brushed Brass range of matching taps and accessories here
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585207681|
|Type||Shower Rail Kits|
|Brand Range||Harbour Clarity|
|GuaranteeMore information||5 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Easy Clean Nozzles|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Brass, PVC|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)||5|
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)||7|
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)||8.5|
|Flow Rate at 5 Bar (l/min)||11|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.