We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the nuie Overflow Bath Filler with Pop-up Waste
- Freeflow overflow bath filler
- Pop up waste included
- Suitable for baths up to 18mm or 20mm thick
- Bath filler requires a valve to operate, please see recommended extras
- Minimum required water pressure: 0.1 bar
- 1 year manufacturer's guarantee
|Global Trade Item Number
|Overflow Bath Fillers
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Spout TypeMore information
Tap spouts are available in a variety of different styles which have an effect on both the look and function of your tap. Different spout types will have different heights and projections, so it’s important to choose one which will complement your basin or bath.
|Minimum Water PressureMore information
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Need more help?
In this guide we take you through the world of overflow bath fillers and bath spouts. From different styles to the perfect combinations, we've got everything you need to know to choose to right bath filler or spout.
Overflow bath fillers are not especially new onto the bathroom scene, so it’s surprising how what is a relatively inexpensive way to create wow-factor in your bathroom so often gets overlooked.