We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Core Concealed Thermostatic Valve, Fixed Head & Shower Rail Kit
- Concealed shower valve with fixed round shower head and shower rail kit
- Five stunning finishes to choose from:Chrome, Matt Black, Brushed Brass, Gunmetal or Brushed Bronze
- Thermostatic shower valve
- Dual handle control - top handle diverts the flow of water between outlets and the bottom controls the water temperature
- Shower rail kit includes: handset, 1.5m hose & adjustable handset holder that allows customizing the handset position at any level of the rail for a comfortable showering experience
- Anti-scald function thanks to thermostatic cartridge
- 0.5 bar minimum operating pressure - please see the specification box below for flow rates
- WRAS approved
- Supplied with two handle options: a diamond cross-hatch/knurled detail handle and a smooth handle, allowing you to customise the look of your new shower
- Rubber nozzles on the thin fixed shower head allow you to remove limescale build up with ease
- Covered by a lifetime manufacturer’s guarantee
- Shower Valve Height: 215mm
- Shower Valve Width: 120mm
- Rail Height: 700mm
- Wall Arm Projection: 350.28mm
- Shower Head Diameter: 235mm
|Concealed Shower Sets & Valves
|Global Trade Item Number
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Cartridge TypeMore information
|Number of OutletsMore information
|Easy Clean Nozzles
|Brass, Stainless Steel
Taps use either a ceramic disc cartridge or a rubber compression washer to control flow. Rubber washers will naturally wear down with use, and the tap handle will require more and more rotations to turn on or off. On the plus side, it's very easy to replace a rubber washer and they're available everywhere.
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Round, Dual Control, Lever
|Hose Length (mm)
|Flow Rate at 0.5 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 1 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 2 Bar (l/min)
|Flow Rate at 3 Bar (l/min)
|Minimum Water PressureMore information
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.