Crosswater Revive Fixed Shower Head with Waterfall Feature
Treat yourself every day with a totally immersive and luxurious showering experience with the Revive Fixed Shower Head with Waterfall Feature by Crosswater. Mounted on your wall, this sleek and stylish shower head will deliver not only an overhead rainfall stream of water but also a relaxing, spa-like waterfall feature giving you the ultimate flexibility depending on your mood and shower needs. You can even use both at the same time for the ultimate in luxurious and invigorating showering.
Expertly crafted from Brass, this Shower Head has a gleaming and durable polished Chrome plated finish. Backed by a whopping 10 year manufacturers guarantee you can be sure you and your family will love your new Revive shower for many years to come.
• W270 x D598 x H125mm
• Head thickness: 36mm
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 2.0 bar water pressure is recommended
• Made from Brass with a durable Chrome plated finish
• This Shower Head is to be used with a minimum two outlet, three control thermostatic valve. Can be used with the Crosswater 2000/2001, 3000/3001 or 4000/4001
• 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833608317|
|Type||Fixed Shower Heads|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Revive|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||2|
|Number of OutletsMore information||2 Outlets|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Popular Features||Multifunction Water Flow|
|GuaranteeMore information||10 Years|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.