Crosswater Kai Lever Concealed Thermostatic 2 Outlet Shower Valve with Fixed Shower Head, Slide Rail and Shower Handset
Enjoy the luxury of a premium shower every day in the comfort of your own home with the Kai Lever shower package from Crosswater. With everything you could need for a warming, invigorating and immersive shower experience, this package will no doubt exceed your expectations. Included, you'll receive a wall-mounted Dial fixed shower head that will cascade a relaxing and enveloping rainfall shower down upon you. An adjustable sliding shower rail to hold your premium Ethos shower handset, perfect for when you just want to wash your body without having to get your hair wet. As well as a shower hose and wall outlet.
You'll also receive the revolutionary Kai Lever shower valve that has push button technology, making shower time that much easier. Simply push the button of your required outlet to turn on and off. And with the middle dial, you can precisely control the temperature even with soapy fingers! And so the next time you step into your shower the temperature will be set the same as your previous shower thanks to the separate push on/off button and temperature dial.
Solidly constructed from Brass with the finest showering technology tucked away inside and a stunning Chrome plated finish, your new Kai Lever shower package will transform your showering experience. And backed by a confident 15 year manufacturers guarantee you can shower with peace of mind it has been built to stand the test of time.
• Hose length 1500mm
• 2 outlets on/off push button thermostatic shower valve with a 225mm round Dial fixed shower head and wall-mounted Rex shower arm, Solo sliding shower rail, shower hose and wall outlet
• Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
• Advanced thermostatic cartridge technology will minimize limescale build up, dramatically extending the life of your valve
• Featuring a high-quality Ceramic Disc Cartridge that prolongs the life of your shower valve, makes using the valves smooth and easy, whilst being extremely reliable and durable
• Anti- scald function shuts down the flow of water if the cold water supply fails. The advanced thermostatic technology ensures the temperature is maintained within 1ºC of your set temperature
• Suitable for Medium and High-Pressure systems only - minimum 1 bar water pressure is recommended
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
|Type||Concealed Shower Sets & Valves, Shower Rail Kits|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Dial Kai Lever|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
|Number of OutletsMore information||2 Outlets|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Round, Triple Control|
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
Taps use either a ceramic disc cartridge or a rubber compression washer to control flow. Rubber washers will naturally wear down with use, and the tap handle will require more and more rotations to turn on or off. On the plus side, it's very easy to replace a rubber washer and they're available everywhere.
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.