We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater MPRO Industrial 8 Inch Shower Head - Chrome
This durable brass 8 inch shower head offers a 200mm diameter for a sublime rainfall shower experience from the comfort of your own home. Just don’t let guests in on the secret - they’ll never leave! What’s more, this gorgeous Crosswater piece also comes with a 15 year manufacturer’s guarantee for some added peace of mind when it comes to quality What more could you possibly need? (Aside from all the matching MPRO pieces of course!).
- 200mm diameter / 8 inch shower head
- Made from brass with a chrome plated finish
- Minimum required water pressure: 1 bar
- Shower arm sold separately - please see our recommended extras
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee
|Type||Fixed Shower Heads|
|Brand Range||Crosswater MPRO - Chrome|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Mounting Type||Ceiling Mounted, Wall Mounted|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.