We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater MPRO Industrial Wall Outlet, Shower Handset & Hose - Unlacquered Brushed Brass
Made from durable brass with a handy hose for getting to those harder-to-reach areas, this wonderful handset kit comes with a rather reassuring 15 year manufacturer’s guarantee so you can be sure you’ve gotten your hands on both quality and beauty! Pair this sleek shower handset with the rest of the Crosswater MPRO Industrial brushed brass collection to complete the look.
- Shower handset with wall mounted bracket and integrated wall outlet
- Shower hose included
- Unlacquered brushed brass plated finish
- Unlacquered Brushed Brass is designed and manufactured to oxidise over time which will result in a change of colour and a unique industrial look to give even more personality to your bathroom
- Minimum water pressure required: 0.2 bar
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Valve pictured, not included
Important: This is an unlacquered/living finish that will change and patina over time. We advise that you do not pair with any other ranges of Brushed Brass (for example Crosswater MPRO Brushed Brass, VOS or Butler & Rose Beatrice) as the finishes will not match. Instead, pair with the Industrial range.
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833692002|
|Brand Range||Crosswater MPRO - Brushed Brass|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Cartridge TypeMore information||Ceramic Disc|
Taps use either a ceramic disc cartridge or a rubber compression washer to control flow. Rubber washers will naturally wear down with use, and the tap handle will require more and more rotations to turn on or off. On the plus side, it's very easy to replace a rubber washer and they're available everywhere.
Ceramic disc cartridges need only a 90-degree rotation to fully open or close, and the 2 ceramic plates are incredibly hard-wearing and resilient. They're more expensive to make, but they allow for a huge range of designs, easy operation and simple maintenance if needed.
Whilst it is rare for a ceramic cartridge to need replacing, you may very occasionally need to remove and rinse the cartridge if grit or debris within the water system is preventing the 2 plates from closing properly. Much like replacing a rubber washer, this is a quick and easy job, and will ensure many years of use.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Finish||Unlacquered Brushed Brass|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.2|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.