We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater MPRO Industrial 8 Inch Easy Clean Shower Head - Unlacquered Brushed Brass
- Stunning 200mm diameter shower head
- Easy clean rubber nozzles - easily remove limescale
- Made from brass with an unlacquered brushed brass finish
- Unlacquered Brushed Brass is designed and manufactured to oxidise over time which will result in a change of colour and a unique industrial look to give even more personality to your bathroom
- Minimum required water pressure: 1 bar
- Shower arm sold separately - please see our recommended extras
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee
Important: This is an unlacquered/living finish that will change and patina over time. We advise that you do not pair with any other ranges of Brushed Brass (for example Crosswater MPRO Brushed Brass, VOS or Butler & Rose Beatrice) as the finishes will not match. Instead, pair with the Industrial range.
|Global Trade Item Number
|Fixed Shower Heads
|Crosswater MPRO - Brushed Brass
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Easy Clean Nozzles
|Ceiling Mounted, Wall Mounted
|Unlacquered Brushed Brass
|Minimum Water PressureMore information
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.