Crosswater Ethos Premium Shower Kit with 3 Mode Handset
The perfect pairing with a fixed overhead shower head, the Ethos Premium Shower Kit with 3 Mode Handset by Crosswater gives you the ultimate flexibility to shower just your body when you don't want to get your hair wet. Mounted on your wall with the integrated wall outlet and handset holder, your new Ethos handset will sit pretty ready for use.
Once turned on, you can control the spray of water to suit your mood using the integrated push button in the handle. For a concentrated spray to loosen up your muscles after a long day, why not choose the invigorating mode. For a relaxing and enveloping spray, why not choose the rainfall mode. The third mode will deliver both sprays at the same time for a truly immersive and invigorating experience. And with easy clean nozzles, all you need to do is rub your fingers over them to loosen up any limescale build up giving you a spray that's directed just towards you.
Supplied with a 15 year manufacturers guarantee as standard you enjoy your luxurious new shower with absolute peace of mind it has built to last.
• Supplied with Golf wall outlet and handset holder, Ethos 3 mode 120mm shower handset with easy clean nozzles, and a 8mm x 1.5m Chrome shower hose
• Made from Brass with a durable Chrome plated finish
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar water pressure is recommended
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
• Shower hose is supplied with a 12 month manufacturer's guarantee
• Thermostatic valve pictured is sold separately
|Brand Range||Crosswater Ethos|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Popular Features||Multifunction Water Flow|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.