We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Ethos Shower Head with Three Spray Patterns
Choose the luxurious Rainfall spray that will cascade down to give you a relaxing and thorough shower. For a more powerful and concentrated spray that will massage your achy muscles after a long day, choose the Invigorating mode. Or combine both for an immersive shower that will warm you from head to toe.
Easy to clean, maintaining your shower head is quick and simple without the need for harsh cleaning products. Just gently rub your fingers over the easy clean nozzles to loosen up any limescale build up and voila! the rainfall spray will be directed just at you. And backed by a 15 year manufacturers guarantee, you can be sure that you'll continue to enjoy your new shower for many years to come.
- Shower head with three spray patterns and easy clean nozzles
- Choose between two sizes: 120mm and 140mm
- Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
- Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar water pressure is recommended
- 15 year manufacturers guarantee
|Brand Range||Crosswater Wisp|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Popular Features||Multifunction Water Flow|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.