Supplied with a 15 year manufacturers guarantee as standard you enjoy your luxurious new shower with absolute peace of mind it has built to last.
- Supplied with Golf wall outlet and handset holder, Ethos single mode shower handset with easy clean nozzles, and a 8mm x 1.5m Chrome shower hose
- Made from Brass with a durable Chrome plated finish
- Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 0.5 bar water pressure is recommended
- Shower rail pictured is not included
- 15 year manufacturers guarantee
- Shower hose is supplied with a 12 month manufacturer's guarantee
|Brand Range||Crosswater Ethos|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.5|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.