We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Central Multi Spray Pattern Slide Rail Shower Kit
The Central handset itself has a minimalist rounded design that delivers five different luxurious spray patterns to suit your mood. With rain, cascade, massage, invigorate and wash modes, you can be sure you'll find the right spray to give you your perfect shower experience every time. And with easy clean nozzles, simply wipe away any limescale build up with your fingers.
Supplied with a 15 year manufacturers guarantee for ultimate peace of mind.
- Supplied with sliding rail with a twist and lock function, 1500mm shower hose and shower handset with wipe clean nozzles
- Slide rail height: 900mm
- Multi spray functions - rain, cascade, massage, invigorate and wash
- Made from Brass with a durable Chrome plated finish
- Suitable for Medium and High Pressure systems only - minimum 0.5 bar water pressure is recommended
- Wall outlet is sold separately
- 15 year manufacturers guarantee
- Hose supplied with a 12 month manufacturer's guarantee
|Global Trade Item Number
|Shower Rail Kits
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Multifunction Water Flow
|Minimum Water PressureMore information
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.