We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Belgravia Shower Handset with Wall Outlet and Hose
- Includes shower handset, hose & wall outlet elbow with integrated holder
- 3 finish options: Chrome, Nickel or Unlacquered Brass
- Hose length: 1500mm
- Suitable for low water pressure systems of 0.2 bar and above
- Waste is sold separately
- 15 year manufacturers guarantee
Please note: Unlacquered Brass is manufactured and designed to oxidise, this will result in a change of colour with a unique industrial look, giving even more personality to your bathroom
|Mini Shower Kits
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Minimum Water PressureMore information
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.