We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Burlington Victorian 56cm Basin with Pedestal
The soft curves of the basin alongside the strong, bold lines create beautiful design interest, there to make a statement in your new bathroom. Intricate moulded detailing features throughout with a wonderfully spacious bowl giving you plenty of room to wash your hands. Well thought-out design continues with the elegant and unusual 3 hole overflow and Burlington branding for you to show off. Mounted on the wall, this basin sits on a beautifully chunky, silky white pedestal. You can even customise this basin to suit your perfect Burlington basin mixer tap, choosing either one, two or three tap holes. Burlington also offer a Regal pedestal option for those looking for a taller basin, adding an extra 6cm to the height making it more comfortable for those blessed with height!
- Standard Height Dimensions: W560 x D470 x H840mm. Weight: 27.7kg
- Regal Height Dimensions: W560 x D470 x H900mm. Weight: 30.25kg
- Choose from 1, 2 or 3 tap holes
- Made from Vitreous China
- The 2 tap hole basin includes a plug and chain stay, explore additional finishes here
- The overflow is to solve the issue of a dripping tap if the plug is left in; it is not designed to take a flowing tap
- Waste and Tap sold separately, please see our recommended extras for some great options
- 25 year manufacturers guarantee
|Brand Range||Burlington Victorian|
|GuaranteeMore information||25 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Lofts can be difficult spaces to style due to low ceilings, cramped spaces and a lack of natural light. Luckily, our 3D bathroom designers have some great advice for how to work around awkwardly-shaped rooms to create the bathroom of your dreams.