We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Burlington Stour Exposed Thermostatic Shower Kit with AirBurst Shower Head and Rigid Riser
In this kit you will receive:
- A wall mounted chrome plated rigid riser with fixed shower arm and soap basket ready to fix onto your shower head
- A luxurious 6 inch, 9 inch or 12 inch AirBurst shower rose with easy clean silicone nipples giving you an invigorating and relaxing shower experience.
- A ceramic handle shower handset with high flow shower hose and traditionally designed fixed telephone cradle
- Stour exposed thermostatic dual function brass shower valve with three ceramic handle levers to control two independent on/off controls and a central temperature control.
Burlington shower features:
- All Burlington Shower heads feature EasyClean silicone nipples for easy limescale removal. Simply rub your fingers over the silicon nipples and the limescale will drop off. This means you'll always have water flowing downwards directly onto you rather than sideways.
- With AirBurst technology, air is forced into the water flow giving you the power of a traditional shower but saving up to 33 % water and energy costs to heat the water. Helping you save the planet and your wallet
- Thermostatic safety features - Burlington use Vernet wax capsules so the temperature of your shower will not vary by more than +-1°C. So no more scalding or freezing showers if someone flushes the toilet or does the washing up. Using Vernet thermostatic shower components will also extend the performance and lifetime due to the high quality materials and technology used.
- Ceramic discs feature within your shower kit to allow for quarter-turn operation for ease and simplicity, whilst giving a long life free from the annoying drip-drop of older style rubber washer. They are also harder than diamonds! So you can feel safe in the knowledge they are long lasting and durable.
- Burlington shower hoses feature an 11mm bore hole vs standard 8mm bore holes. This gives you an increased water flow which is especially important in low water pressure environments.
- Made from brass and Chrome plated for durability and style
- Suitable for use with all water systems up to a maximum of 5.0 bar. The valve will operate under low pressure but the manufacturers recommend that the cold water supply is at least 2metres from the outlet of the shower valve
- The thermostatic valve has been designed to be compliant with the relevant UK standards applicable to this type of product governed by TMV2 standards and WRC. The valve is tested against BS EN 1111.
- You will receive: Thermostatic dual function brass valve with two independent on/off controls and central temperature control, traditional brass body with three ceramic handle levers, ceramic handle shower handset, 1500mm shower hose, chrome plated fixed cradle, 28mm diameter vertical brass shower riser, 450mm adjustable fixed shower arm, soap basket, and your choice of 6", 9" or 12" AirBurst Shower Head.
- European Water Label certified
- Non-return valves are built in
- 10 year manufacturers guarantee
|Type||Exposed Shower Sets|
|Brand Range||Burlington Stour|
|GuaranteeMore information||10 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Number of OutletsMore information||2 Outlets|
This indicates how many water outlets you can pair with your shower valves. Choosing valves with more outlets will give you flexibility over the number of products you can add to your shower.
Each outlet from your shower valve will divert water to the section of your shower that needs it, so each extra outlet allows you to add another product. For example: with 1 outlet you could have just a fixed shower head. 2 outlets will allow you to have a fixed shower head and shower handset. 3 will allow both of these with the addition of a body jet.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Type||Lever, Triple Control|
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.2|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
Not all taps on the market are the same and, more often than not, require a bit of background research before you purchase. Choose the right ones for your water pressure after reading this guide.