- Sold in pairs
- Thermostatic valves gives allows more control over the temperature of your radiator. Once the desired temperature is reached, the valve will stop the flow of hot water, preventing the waste of heat and energy
- Lockshield valve helps you to balance pressure to your radiator from your heating system. Radiators further away from the boiler will need more pressure in the them to help pump water more efficiently
- Striking Anthracite finish - click here to see the rest of the Brenton Designer range of radiator valves
- Suitable for pipework coming through the floor or alternatively, suitable if your pipework runs along the wall and your chosen radiator has a side inlets
- Standard tapping: 1/2" BSP
- 2 year manufacturer's guarantee
|Global Trade Item Number||5056585211909|
|Type||Straight Radiator Valves, Thermostatic Radiator Valves|
|Brand Range||Brenton Designer|
|GuaranteeMore information||2 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|RAL CodeMore information||7016|
RAL codes are used to define colours for paints & coatings. The codes are very specific, so two shades of blue will have a completely different RAL code. The codes can be useful if you want to ensure two different products will be a colour match.
Some of our heating products can be purchased in bespoke colours chosen from a selection of RAL codes. If you are interested in this service please contact our sales team here.