Harbour Status Chrome 4 Hole Bath Mixer with Pull Out Handset & Shower Kit
The beautifully designed Harbour Status 4 Hole Bath Mixer with Pull Out Handset is the definition of style. With its luxurious Chrome plated finish and contemporary square pull out handset, the innovative beauty of this mixer is impossible to deny. We could talk about how beautiful it is for months in fact, but instead we should tell you about the practical bits. The handset hose length of 1 metre allows for highly flexible use, whilst the ceramic disc technology ensures there’s no unwanted leaks or drips. There’s also that super useful lifetime manufacturers guarantee if you weren’t sold already!
Note: The minimum water pressure required for this tap is 1 bar.
H116mm x W200mm minimum x D166.5mm
• Minimum pressure required:
1 bar. Learn more about what taps are suitable for your property here
• Supplied with:
shower kit and wall bracket
• Contemporary deck mounted 4 hole bath mixer
with square pull out handset
• Ceramic disc technology
prevents any unwanted leaks or drips
• Made from brass
• Handset hose length - 1 metre
Chrome plated finish
Waste sold separately
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.