Crosswater Central Concealed Thermostatic 2 Outlet Shower Valve
For the latest in showering innovation that is as beautiful and stylish as it is practical, why not choose the Central Concealed Thermostatic 2 Outlet Shower Valve by Crosswater. Featuring incredibly smooth and easy to use advanced push button technology, this concealed shower valve offers you absolute precision whilst allowing you to control two separate shower outlets, perfect if you have a fixed shower head and separate shower handset.
Gently push the valves to start your shower and softly turn the middle valve to control your desired temperature and water flow. To turn off, simply push the valve again. So the next time you step into your shower, the temperature will be perfectly configured without having to fiddle around with the valves.
Sleek and sophisticated in design, this Chrome plated shower valve will no doubt look the part in your bathroom. And to stop any confusion, Crosswater have finished the outside valves with a stylish diagram so you and your guests know which valve controls which shower head. Expertly crafted from Brass and with a 15 year manufacturers guarantee, you can be sure you're buying a product that will last, even in the busiest of households.
• 2 outlet on/off push button thermostatic shower valve
• Available in a landscape or portrait orientation
• Made from Brass with a Chrome plated finish
• Advanced thermostatic cartridge technology will minimise limescale build up, dramatically extending the life of your shower valve
• Featuring a high quality Ceramic Disc Cartridge that prolongs the life of your shower valve, makes using the valves smooth and easy, whilst being extremely reliable and durable
• Anti-scald function shuts down your shower if the cold water supply fails. The advanced thermostatic technology ensures the temperature is maintained within 1ºC of your set temperature
• Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar water pressure is recommended
• 15 year manufacturers guarantee
COVID-19 Update (30/03/20)
- Our website remains open for orders
- Our warehouse and courier partners are operational
- Our customer service and sales team are working from home and are available via telephone, email and live chat
Read our full Covid-19 statement here.
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.