Drench Christine 420mm 1TH Basin with Full-Pedestal
Adorn your bathroom with the Drench Christine 420mm ceramic basin with full-pedestal, featuring a simple shape that uses thick curves to great effect. It's easy to clean, comfortable to use, and a delight to look at. The full pedestal also serves to hide unsightly plumbing from view without making access difficult.
Thanks to the versatile design you can pair it with any tap - traditional or modern - with little worry about style. The Christine never clashes, it only ever compliments.
There's even 2 choices of Christine close coupled toilet to choose from. The Christine Close Coupled Toilet, or the Christine 2 Close Coupled Toilet.
for a strong, glossy white basin
• White gloss
finish keeps its brightness
• 1 tap hole
for a mono basin mixer
• Full-pedestal included
• Tap and waste sold separately - please see Recommended Extras for compatible wastes
• 5 year guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.