Vellamo City Tall Mono Basin Mixer
The waterfall tap is currently in it’s prime, and with a large variety of different designs to choose from, a lot a people will get overwhelmed with choice. This tall basin mixer should make life a little easier for you as it has everything you should desire in a tap.
With ceramic disc cartridges, this tap will have a considerably longer lifespan than traditional rubber washers in average basin mixers. These cartridges also make controlling the water flow much easier as well. Once the tap has been turned off, it’s completely off - there’ll be no drips that waste water and money.
Manufactured using exceptionally high quality materials, this tap has gone through stringent quality control, and if you still need convincing - it comes with a 10 year guarantee.
• Dimensions: W54 x H316
• A tall and extended design
• Minimum 0.2 bar water pressure
• Ceramic disc technology
• High quality chrome finish
• 10 year guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.