Vado Concealed Thermostatic Mixing & Angle Valve with Luxury Douche Kit And Wall Bracket
Enjoy the luxury of a shattaf in your shower or next to your Bidet, with the Vado Luxury Douche Kit. Included in this package, you'll receive a concealed thermostatic mixing valve so you can precisely and safely control the temperature of the water, an angle valve, wall bracket and a 120cm hose. Why not also add an H2Eco flow regulator to save money and water, without having to compromise on performance.
• Douche handset
• 120cm Hose
• Wall bracket
• Thermostatic mixing valve
• Angle valve
• Wall mounted
• H2Eco Flow Regulator (optional extra)
• 1.0 bar minimum water pressure required
• 5 year guarantee
• Hose: 120cm
• Shower head depth: 78mm
• Shower head height: 107mm
• Angle valve: 60mm diameter
• Mixing valve: 60mm diameter
• 1 Bar: 6 litres per minute
• 2 Bar: 8 litres per minute
• 3 Bar: 11 litres per minute
• 4 Bar: 13 litres per minute
• 5 Bar: 15 litres per minute
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.