Vado i-Tech Zoo Deck Mounted Infra-Red Mono Basin Mixer - Mains Or Battery Operated
Cleanly curved with 90-degree angles, the i-Tech Zoo suits modern interiors or classically styled environments with a universally neutral, chrome finish that's coated over a seamless body and spout. The infra-red sensor activates water via movement, and will only turn on once your hands are underneath the spout. For economic purposes the sensor will automatically switch off, this ensures water isn't wasted, making this tap a practical option for public environments, hotels and family homes. Fitted with a spout aerator water will appear visually sensual and be soft upon hand impact.
Add on Vado's Protherm inline thermostatic valve (see essential extras) to blend a hot and cold feed through the tap to give you a warm stream of water. A ceramic disc cartridge is also provided within to ensure there are no leaks, for a drip-free tap and a peaceful sink.
But performance can be improved even further by adding Vado's H2Eco flow regulator, which enhances the excellent water saving potential of the Vado's i-Tech range. The H2Eco regulator works by restricting the flow of water to your tap which then helps to save water in the long-run, without compromising on performance — A practical option that you can choose to have fitted with your i-Tech tap.
Equipped with Vado's 12 year guarantee, you can have confidence in the i-Tech Zoo for years to come.
• Chrome finish
• Spout aerator
• Ceramic disc cartridge
• Infra-red trigger sensor
• Can be operated using mains power or AA batteries
• H2Eco flow regulator (optional extra)
• 1.0 Bar minimum water pressure required
• 12 year guarantee
• Depth 140mm
• Height 205mm
• Width 57mm
• Spout reach 127mm
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.