Thermonet EZ 200 W/m² Underfloor Heating Mat Set
Warm you home (and your feet!) with ease thanks to the Thermonet underfloor heating mat set from Thermogroup. Totally unique to the UK market and made in Germany, this underfloor heating mat is easy to install, incredibly efficient, versatile and safe to use on both concrete and timber substrates. And with a lifetime guarantee, you can buy with absolute confidence.
At 200W per m², this matting is great to use in higher demand environments including drafty conservatories and poorly insulated homes. It’s also great for smaller bathrooms where floor space is limited. If you’re using with timber substrates, to maximise efficiency it’s recommended to install with a coated insulation board. For concrete substrates, you’ll need to use an uncoated insulation board.
Using brand new technology, Thermonet heating cables use a TwistedTwin™ system that’s only 3.5mm thick allowing you to install without needing to raise the floor level. TwistedTwin™ twists together to eliminate the electromagnetic field and neutralise stress, expansion and contraction of the cable making it incredibly robust and longer lasting.
With a tough fluoropolymer coating on both the outside and internal conductors, there’s also an armoured earth sheath with a twisted, multi strand earth braid, making this product incredibly safe to use even in wet floor applications. And with Layflat technology, the high quality fibreglass self-adhesive mesh will stick to your substrate without the mesh floating in levelling compound or rising up through the tile adhesive. And a low profile cold tail connection is the thinnest on the market, allowing you to lay the mat flat to the floor, even when you need to curve around corners.
You can use this product under carpet, laminate, wooden or tiled flooring. For installation under carpet, laminate or wooden flooring, simply use a layer of self-levelling compound over the top of the matting, for tiled flooring you’ll need to use a layer of flexible tile adhesive (sold separately - see recommended extras).
• Comes with: Thermonet self adhesive mat, factory test certificate & an installation guide
• 200W/m² matting is designed for using as a primary heat source in areas of low insulation such as conservatories, or as a primary heat source in small rooms where floor space is limited
• Made in Germany to the highest European standards
• TwistedTwin heating cable is incredibly safe, robust and longer lasting than others available on the market
• LayFlat technology makes installation super easy
• High grab self-adhesive mesh made from high quality fiberglass
• Cables are only 3.5mm thick
• Incredibly energy efficient
• Safe to use in wet areas
• Can be installed on concrete and timber substrates
• If installing on concrete substrates it’s recommended to use an uncoated insulation board
• If installing on timber substrates it’s recommended to use a coated insulation board
• Lifetime manufacturers guarantee
• Width: W500mm (430mm heated)
• Maximum thickness: 3.5mm
• Output: 200W/m2
• Maximum operating temperature: 29C
Heat up times:
• Concrete & 50mm Econoboard: 30 minutes
• Concrete & 10mm Econoboard: 1 hour
• Un-insulated concrete: 5 hours
• Concrete & sub surface insulation: 3 hours
• Chipboard & 10mm Econoboard: 30 minutes
• Un-insulated chipboard: 1 hour
Size & output information:
2 x 0.5m 200W output
3 x 0.5m 300W output
4 x 0.5m 400W output
5 x 0.5m 500W output
6 x 0.5m 600W output
8 x 0.5m 800W output
10 x 0.5m 1000W output
12 x 0.5m 1200W output
14 x 0.5m 1400W output
16 x 0.5m 1600W output
18 x 0.5m 1800W output
20 x 0.5m 2000W output
24 x 0.5m 2400W output
Delivery & Returns:
- Orders over £500 ship for free to most areas of the UK. If you're spending less, our standard fragile delivery charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 3pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.