Pura Urban Semi Pedestal Basin
The basin is an inseparable part of every bathroom, which is why we all have to choose one. With all the options out there, it's easy to become overwhelmed and end up with something you don't even like that much. To avoid that, we're offering you a simple yet comprehensive solution – the Pura Urban Semi Pedestal Basin.
It is simply because it is functional and affordable. It is comprehensive because it meets all your requirements – contemporary design, excellent craftsmanship, high-quality materials, easy to install, and a 25-year manufacturer guarantee. As you can see, choosing a basin can really be a no-brainer.
• This basin is finished by hand to the highest quality
• Finished with an easy clean glaze
• Available sizes: W560 x D480mm / W450 x D480mm
• Basin supplied with one pre-drilled tap hole
• Basin mixer tap and waste sold separately, please see our recommended extras
• 25 year manufacturer guarantee
Delivery & Returns:
- UK mainland orders big or small ship for free if you spend £500 or more. If you're spending less, our standard pallet charge for large orders (baths, sanitaryware, shower enclosures etc.) is £29.99 for most areas. For small orders our standard charge is £4.99 for most areas.
- Each item has an estimated lead time displayed in working days (Mon-Fri). Please note that when ordering multiple items, the longest estimated lead time shown would apply. If you're particularly urgent, you might like to split your order or give us a call to see what we can do.
- Next day deliveries - for large items that are in stock, order before 1pm and choose Next Day Pallet Delivery to receive the next working day (Monday - Friday). For small items that are in stock, order by 4pm and select Next Day (Monday - Friday). Delivery estimates are shown in the basket and checkout.
- Important: Items are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. We pride ourselves in having the UK's largest online offering of bathroom products however some of our products are not kept in stock and need to be specially ordered for you. In the event that a product is out of stock with our supplier, we will notify you by email or telephone as soon as possible and give you the option to wait, switch to an alternative product, or cancel your order and receive a refund.
For full information on how and when we deliver, see here.
For our returns policy click here.
Delivery Over The Festive Period:
Unfortunately our brand partners are closed during the festive period. This means delivery might take a little longer than estimated on our website. Our warehouse will be open on 27th, 28th and 31st December so any products that are showing 'In Stock' will be available for next day or standard delivery.