Thermonet EZ 100 W/m² Underfloor Heating Mat Set
For a premium underfloor heating system that’s easy to install and highly efficient, the Thermonet EZ 100 W/m² Underfloor Heating Mat Set could be the right choice for you.
Completely unique in the UK market, this system uses a TwistedTwin™ heating cable that’s super high in quality. Not only do the heating cables come with a tough fluoropolymer coating on the outside and on the internal conductors, it also has a continuous armoured earth sheath and multi strand twin conductors to protect you and your family as well as providing unparalleled efficiency. These cables are twisted together to give you a more robust and workable underfloor heating system thanks to it’s ability to eliminate the electromagnetic field, further neutralising the stress, expansion and contraction of the cable along the entire length.
Not only is Thermonet incredibly safe and efficient, it’s also super easy and quick to install. Thanks to the LayFlat technology, the self adhesive fibreglass mesh sticks to your substrate and stops the mesh floating in the levelling compound or rising up through the tile adhesive. As well as the super thin cables, the matting also has a low profile cold tail connection that allows you to lay the mesh flat on the floor, even when laying on curved corners.
At just 3.5mm in thickness, this heating mat is also safe to use in wet areas and is an incredibly efficient way to warm your bathroom. It’s also suitable to use on concrete and timber substrates but a layer of insulation should be used for maximum efficiency. If you’re using with timber substrates, you should use the a coated insulation board. For concrete substrates, you should use an uncoated insulation board.
You can use this product under carpet, laminate, wooden or tiled flooring. For installation under carpet, laminate or wooden flooring, simply use a layer of self-levelling compound over the top of the matting, for tiled flooring you’ll need to use a layer of flexible tile adhesive (sold separately).
• Comes with: Thermonet self adhesive mat, factory test certificate & an installation guide
• 100W/m² matting is designed for using as a secondary heat source or as a primary heat source in well insulated new build homes
• Made in Germany to the highest European standards
• TwistedTwin heating cable is incredibly safe, robust and longer lasting than others available on the market
• High grab self-adhesive mesh made from high quality fiberglass
• Cables are only 3.5mm thick
• Safe to use in wet areas
• If installing on concrete substrates it’s recommended to use an uncoated insulation board
• If installing on timber substrates it’s recommended to use a coated insulation board
• Lifetime manufacturers guarantee
• Width: W500mm (430mm heated)
• Maximum thickness: 3.5mm
• Output: 100W/m2
• Maximum operating temperature: 29C
Heat up times:
• Concrete & 50mm Econoboard: 30 minutes
• Concrete & 10mm Econoboard: 1 hour
• Un-insulated concrete: 5 hours
• Concrete & sub surface insulation: 3 hours
• Chipboard & 10mm Econoboard: 30 minutes
• Un-insulated chipboard: 1 hour
Size & output information:
1.5m²: 3 x 0.5m 150W output
2m²: 4 x 0.5m 200W output
2.5m²: 5 x 0.5m 250W output
3m²: 6 x 0.5m 300W output
3.5m²: 7 x 0.5m 350W output
4m²: 8 x 0.5m 400W output
5m²: 10 x 0.5m 500W output
6m²: 12 x 0.5m 600W output
8m²: 16 x 0.5m 800W output
10m²: 20 x 0.5m 1000W output