We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the VOS LED Illuminated Round Framed Mirror with Demister Pad & Colour Change Lights - 600mm
- Available with a striking Matt Black or luxurious Brushed Brass frame
- Seamless aluminium frame is strong but lightweight
- Touch sensor LED lighting - gently touch the sensor on the front of the mirror to turn it on and off
- Colour change lighting - hold down the touch sensor to change the warmness of the light between warm 3000K and bright 'daylight' 6500K
- Heated demister pad prevents condensation forming - perfect if you need to get ready straight after a hot shower or bath
- 4mm copper-free silver mirror with safety film
- 3 rear mounting points to attach it securely to your wall
- 1000mm cable length
- 2 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Diameter: Ø600mm
- Depth: 39mm
|VOS Matt Black, VOS Brushed Brass
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|IP RatingMore information
|LED Colour TemperatureMore information
|3000 - 6500K
|Touch & Hold
|LED Illuminated, Touch Sensor, Colour Changing, Steam Free
|Glass ThicknessMore information
Lumens is a measure of light output. The higher the lumens figure, the brighter your product will be.
IP stands for ingress protection. It is a measure of the effectiveness of sealing electrical enclosures from foreign bodies such as tools and water.
IP ratings are given in two digits:
1st digit: A number between 0-6 which gives an indication of the protection from solid objects such as tools, dirt and dust. The higher the number, the better the protection.
2nd digit: A number 0-9 which indicates the protection of the electrical enclosures from moisture ingress. The higher the number, the better the protection against moisture.
Illuminated mirrors and cabinets often have a choice of colour temperature, such as cool white, daylight and warm. This is set as a single colour on some products, whereas others offer the choice to switch between the temperatures.
This figure shows you how thick the glass in your mirror, shower enclosure or doors will be. Thicker glass will often be more robust, which helps it last longer.
|Electrical Cable Length
|Demister Pad SizeMore information
|150 x 300mm
The demister pad sits behind your bathroom mirror and is designed to stop condensation and steam building up. To do this, the demister pad will heat up when switched on.
The size of the demister pad will determine the area that is kept steam free. A larger demister pad will keep a larger area free of condensation.