We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Wisp Premium Slide Rail Shower Kit
RRP £55 Was £39.99
Using the push button you can lock the height of your new shower handset in place without having to worry about it slipping down during your shower. And backed by a 15 year manufacturer's guarantee, you can be sure this shower kit has been built to pamper you and your family for many years to come.
- Supplied with Wisp push button shower rail, Wisp single spray pattern shower handset, and an easy clean 8mm x 1.5m shower hose
- Made from Brass with a durable Chrome plated finish
- Suitable for Low, Medium and High Pressure systems - minimum 0.2 bar water pressure is recommended
- Wall outlet is sold separately - please see our recommended extras
- 15 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Shower hose is supplied with a 12 month manufacturer's guarantee
|Type||Shower Rail Kits|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Wisp|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||0.2|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.