We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Marvel Tall Basin Mixer Tap - Matt Black
- Striking matt black finish
- Easy to use single lever design
- Match with one of our ceramic countertop basins for that luxury hotel feel
- Ceramic disc technology - long-lasting and no drips
- Minimum 1 bar water pressure required
- Basin waste sold separately - please see our recommended extras
- 15 year guarantee from Crosswater
- Height: 288mm
- Width: 53mm
- Projection: 160mm
|Global Trade Item Number||5055833688289|
|Type||Tall Basin Mixer Taps|
|Brand Range||Crosswater Marvel|
|GuaranteeMore information||15 Years|
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Spout TypeMore information||Fixed Spout, Straight Spout, L-Shaped Spout|
Tap spouts are available in a variety of different styles which have an effect on both the look and function of your tap. Different spout types will have different heights and projections, so it’s important to choose one which will complement your basin or bath.
|Minimum Water PressureMore information||1|
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.
Products from the same range
You may also like
Customers also bought
Popular related categories
If you're unsure on the specifics of how to descale and clean your tap cartridge, look no further than this handy guide. You're bound to be an expert on cleaning tap cartridges at the end of this article so knuckle down and get ready for some super useful knowledge!
Nowadays, the vast majority of modern bathroom and kitchen taps use ceramic disc cartridges instead of rubber washers. In simple terms, this means no (or at least far fewer) leaks, and only a 90-degree rotation to turn the tap on or off.