We've hand-picked these items because they are a great choice alongside the Crosswater Central Fixed Shower Head
Round in shape, the underside is covered with easy clean nozzles so you can simply wipe away any limescale build up so no more wayward sprays of water. Made from polished Stainless Steel with a Chrome plated finish, your new Central fixed Shower Head also comes with a 10 year manufacturers guarantee giving you peace of mind you'll enjoy your new shower for many years to come.
- Available diameter sizes: 200mm, 300mm or 400mm
- Ultra thin design: 2mm
- Suitable for high pressure systems only - minimum 1.0 bar water pressure is recommended
- Made from polished Stainless Steel with a Chrome plated finish
- Shower Arm is sold separately
- 15 year manufacturers guarantee
|Fixed Shower Heads
|Global Trade Item Number
Please note that these guarantees are provided by the manufacturer, and will be subject to individual terms and conditions, for example avoiding abrasive bleach-based cleaning products.
If you need further info about a specific manufacturer's guarantee, please contact our team.
|Minimum Water PressureMore information
Your water pressure depends on your home's water system. It’s important to consider water pressure when buying a new tap or shower. Buying a product with a minimum water pressure that’s too high for your home will result in poor performance.
- With a combi boiler you can usually expect between 1 and 2 bar
- With a gravity system (cold water tank in attic) you may have as little as 0.1 or 0.2 bar upstairs, and perhaps 0.5 bar downstairs
- With a high pressure unvented system (hot water cylinder, no cold water tank) you will generally have between 1 and 3 bar
You can install an item with a low minimum pressure rating on a high pressure system, but avoid installing an item with a high minimum rating on a low pressure system! Read our guide to water pressure to learn more.